Here are the review and features of latest Realme Narzo smartphone models released recently on September 21, 2020. Realme released 3 models in the name of Narzo. They are Narzo 20, Narzo 20A, Narzo 20 pro. And we discussed 2 of them here.
Realme Narzo 20:
It has volume buttons and power button on the right and fingerprint on the back. It is not too tough to use this mobile even it is somewhat better to hold and use single-handedly. As the texture at the back is not so slippery. It’s a little thick, but not so overweighted. It’s quite good to handle.
Coming to the camera features, there’re a lot of filters and features as always, being a triple camera piece, we can totally rock the mobile photography with this.
- The starting price of Realme Narzo 20 is Rs. 10,499 and is available in Glory Silver and Victory Blue colour options.
- The phone measures 164.50 x 75.90 x 9.80mm and weighs around 208 grams.
- Coming to the storage, 4GB RAM and 64 GB/128GB internal storage where it can be expanded by using an SD card up to 256GB.
- 6.5-inch capacitive touchscreen.
- Fingerprint sensor at the back.
- Narzo 20 has 720×1,600 pixels resolution.
- The display comes with a waterdrop notch and 270 PPI pixel density and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
- The triple camera setup on the rear. There is a 48 MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8 MP ultrawide angle camera with f/2.3 aperture, and 2 MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture. Also, there are features like digital zoom, auto flash, face detection, and touch to focus.
- 8MP front camera.
- Runs Realme UI based on Android 10 OS and provided with octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 processor.
- 6000mAh lithium-ion battery.
- One-year manufacturer warranty.
These are the features of Narzo 20 which we usually consider while buying. After briefly watching Narzo 20, it appeared that it’s similar to the Realme C12 and C15. The new Narzo 20 has released with a 500 less difference with C-series though there is no much difference in them. The 6000mAh battery and C-port type cable were similar.
We do notice difference in three of those models, it is appearance and design. Though they are similar colors, they vary in shades. On Realme Narzo 20, we can see, chevron-like pattern that forms deep V shapes down the centre of the back, and these are slightly ridged giving the plastic panel some texture which is different from C12 and C15.
Realme Narzo 20A:
- 6.5 inches, LCD
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Storage of Narzo 20A 3 GB RAM and 32 GB/ 64 GB ROM with expandable memory upto 256 GB
- Triple Primary Cameras with 12 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- 8 MP Front Camera
- Octa-core (2 GHz, Quad Core + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core) Snapdragon 665 Processor
- Android v10 (Q) OS
- 5000 mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warrant
Realme Narzo 20A is similar to Narzo 10A with slightest of changes. It has a V-shaped design on the backside and same two colors like Narzo 20 were released Victory blue and Glory silver. It was all like the previous models. Power button on the right, volume on the left and fingerprint on backside of the phone, beside camera. Speaking of Camera, users couldn’t satisfy with the picture quality. It won’t appear as they expected. As only one(12MP) of the triple camera can be used for a click. Rest of the 2 cameras just comes into use when we select either retro or B/W filter.
The price for 32 GB ROM is Rs. 8,499 and 64GB is Rs. 9,499.
That’s it, hope you find something helpful here.